The plant began it’s operation in 1953 and today the company is one of the largest manufacturers of food products in the South part of Russia and among of the top three companies in the industry of the Stavropol region.
The large assortment is represented by more than 130 types of milk and dairy products. Only carefully selected best raw materials are used in the production .
The quality of our products is achieved through the application of new technologies, high-performance technological and packaging equipment, environmentally friendly raw materials supplied by leading domestic and foreign manufacturers as well as professional staff.
Production of the plant repeatedly awarded on different regional and Russian competitions. The plant has become a recognized leader in quality with "Peasant" butter since the year of 1999. The product had been awarded with the Ruby, Sapphire and Pearl crosses as the signs of social prestige established by the Governor of Stavropol Region. Butter "Buddenovskoye" firmly won the regional and federal markets.
Plant proudly bears the "Leader of the Stavropol quality ' title and “Quality of Stavropol Excellence”. Products included in the list of honorary"100 best goods of Russia" established by the Government of Stavropol region